A SITE ADDRESSING GOSPEL PRINCIPLES AND BELIEFS FOUND IN
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

TENDER MERCIES OF THE LORD

THE TENDER MERCIES OF THE LORD ARE AVAILABLE TO ALL OF US


From the Book of Mormon in the first chapter even, the Lord explains part of His nature and love, "the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance" (1 Nephi 1:20).

BLESSINGS FROM ON HIGH

What are the tender mercies of the Lord? An apostle of the Lord describes them as such, " the Lord’s tender mercies are the very personal and individualized blessings, strength, protection, assurances, guidance, loving-kindnesses, consolation, support, and spiritual gifts which we receive from and because of and through the Lord Jesus Christ" (www.lds.org).

I have come to see with SPIRITUAL EYES that the Lord loves me individually and knows what I need. He has given me so many wonderful tender mercies such as my loving FAMILY, and the MIRACLES that happen in the family. As I've done my best to live faithful to His commandments and endure the the end He has blessed me. There has been times in my life where I've needed deliverance and freedom from bondage figuratively speaking, and I have received such blessings from God. I KNOW THAT HE LOVES HIS CHILDREN!


Watch a video of Elder Bednar, an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, explain the importance of "tender mercies of the Lord"



I INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE AND TALK TO YOUR LOCAL MISSIONARIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment