A SITE ADDRESSING GOSPEL PRINCIPLES AND BELIEFS FOUND IN
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

PA PA PA PAGEANT!!!

GET YOUR GAME FACE ON, IT'S PAGEANT TIME!


It's called the Hill Cumorah Pageant! It's America's largest outdoor theatrical production(play). It takes place where the sacred Book of Mormon was uncovered by Joseph Smith. It's an 800 person cast. It features song and dance. Even the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is it's soundtrack. People come from all over the world regardless of religion to "feel the excitement."


I have had the opportunity to watch the pageant and I can tell you from my personal experience that it is something amazing you've got to come see for yourself. I have felt the spirit of God as I watched the stories from the Book of Mormon come to life on stage. I felt love and gratitude as I watched the Savior descend from His throne and appear to "other sheep" and teach them the gospel in the America's. I have read the Book of Mormon and I have prayed to know if it is true. I have received a spiritual witness that is true and holy scripture from God. Everyone can know it!

I INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE AND TALK TO YOUR LOCAL MISSIONARIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment