A SITE ADDRESSING GOSPEL PRINCIPLES AND BELIEFS FOUND IN
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT!

THE WAY WE REACT TO ADVERSITY IS WHAT MATTERS

So I've been thinking about how to handle adversity. In 2010, we live in "perilous times", ad are far too often the negative result of adversity.

Think to yourself if you were driving your car and someone cuts you off, how would you react? It happened to me just today as I was coming to write this post. I know some of my family blood in me wanted to scream, yell, and insult God and all of my family and relatives back to Adam because of the language I would be using. I did not respond that way because I was taught the teachings found in The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This is a video of an apostle who has great council for you and me about how to find happiness, especially when adversity comes upon us.



I INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE AND TALK TO YOUR LOCAL MISSIONARIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment